3. User Account. Users will select a username and password upon completing the registration process. Users are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their username and password. User agrees to immediately notify Yurtah at email@example.com should User know, or have reasonable grounds to suspect, that the username and password have been compromised. Yurtah shall not be responsible for Userâ€™s failure to abide by this Paragraph. Users may access and use the Yurtah Website for their personal use only, and shall not reproduce, copy, duplicate, or sell (or otherwise commercially exploit) any portion of the Yurtah Website, including not by limitation any informational content contained therein; notwithstanding the foregoing, Users may share hyperlinks, â€œlikesâ€, access message boards and chat with other Users and permitted third-parties solely via and to the extent such functionality is provided to Users within the Yurtah Website.
4. Termination of User Account. Except to the extent limited by separate agreements, you may terminate your account at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, Yurtah may in its sole discretion terminate your account on the Services or suspend or terminate your access to the Services at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Yurtah will not be liable to User or any other party to any extent whatsoever for any change to the Services or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services. If you or Yurtah terminate your account, you remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, incurred prior to termination relating to your use of the Services.
5. Informational Content Supplied by Users. User understands that all information, computer files, software, graphics, sound files, and text, whether publicly displayed by User on the Yurtah Website, or privately transmitted through the Yurtah Website, are the responsibility of the User from which such informational content has originated. User is fully responsible for any and all informational content that user uploads, posts, e-mails, or transmits using the Yurtah Website. Yurtah does not and cannot control the informational content Users transmit through the Yurtah Website. Under no circumstances shall Yurtah be held liable for Userâ€™s exposure to informational content that User deems offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances shall Yurtah be held liable for any errors or omissions in any informational content transmitted by Users.
6. User Conduct. User agrees to not use the Yurtah Website to: * reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information obtained through the Services, except as expressly permitted by Yurtah;
7. Content Submitted by Users. Yurtah does not claim ownership of any informational content submitted by Users to the Yurtah Website. User grants Yurtah a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and publicly display any informational content submitted to the Yurtah Website. This license exists only so long as User allows its content to remain on the Yurtah Website and will terminate in the event that User removes such content.
8. Content Inspection and Disclosure by Yurtah. Yurtah does not pre-screen uploaded, posted or transmitted content, but Yurtah reserves the right to inspect, edit and delete any content that Yurtah knows, or has reason to know, has violated this TOUA. Yurtah reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate the account of any User found to have violated the provisions of this TOUA. Yurtah may disclose any informational content Users post, upload or transmit to the Yurtah Website, if such disclosure is necessary to enforce this TOUA, to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement, to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights of Yurtah, the public, or other Users.